Friday, September 11, 2009

First Post

Hello! I recently purchased the Canon Rebel XS and these are a few of the first shots, nothing spectacular, just trying to get the feel of the camera and understand the manual settings. I'm pretty intimidated by this camera, not gonna lie, but I'm excited to learn more and take some great photos! Also, I haven't mastered the art of formatting pictures on the blog, I want to show the image at its best quality...I'll work on resizing and all that fun stuff.



Photobucket
I should probably get the help of Bamamma (Grandma) when taking pics of flowers, she thinks they are all "cute" and so on...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Went to the OKC memorial to try and get a few shots, but it started raining of course.
Photobucket

Photobucket

-Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment