Thursday, September 24, 2009

Fall

Fall is here. The only thing I enjoy about the cooler weather and leaves changing is football season and all the good primetime shows are back on. Seriously. Other than that, it just means winter is coming. Yuck.
I've had one of those weeks that everything seems to be off and I feel I need to make some decisions and changes, I start getting anxious after I get into a monotonous routine for too long. I hate that feeling, when you think you have a handle on things, you are in control, and then all of a sudden you realize you are back at square one.
 I also wrecked my car Saturday (not in the plans for change) which just sucks, I wasn't hurt, so it's nothing but an inconvenience!


Oklahoma City
Photobucket

Church Downtown
Photobucket

This is my sis. She served a PERFECT (25-0) game in a tournament this past weekend. I missed the perfect game due to being in a ditch after my wreck on my way there. She is the setter on the H.S. volleyball team and she is awesome! They are a great group of girls, all 4.0 students and really fun to watch, I wish I could go to more games. All my photos were horrible, and I got frustrated.(I'm blaming it on the wreck I had that morning and not being all there after it lol)
Photobucket


OU Football Season is here!


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment